Sunday, March 14, 2010

Life and What You Make of It: Part 1

I think I have discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it. (Charles M. Schulz)

I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. (Alice Roosevelt Longworth)

All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on. (Henry Ellis)

Life is a long lesson in humility. (James M. Barrie)

Look, I don't want to wax philosophic, but I will say that if you're alive you've got to flap your arms and legs, you've got to jump around a lot, for life is the very opposite of death, and therefore you must at very least think noisy and colorfully, or you're not alive. (Mel Brooks)

2 comments:

Ann Voskamp @Holy Experience said...

I love this: Fill what's empty, empty what's full....

Thank you!
God used you today in this post...

All's grace,
Ann Voskamp

Drew Hill said...

Thanks, Ann, for stopping by.

Grace is trump.